Statutory Information and Policies
Every local-authority-maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 and 2016 and other relevant legislation.
- School contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Exam and assessment results
- Performance tables
- Behaviour policy
- School complaints procedure
- Pupil premium
- Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
- Careers programme information
- Equality objectives
- Governors’ information and duties
- Charging and remissions policies
- Values and ethos
- Requests for paper copies
Requests for paper copies
School policies can be viewed below. If you require further information, or would like to request a paper copy, please email the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
Information in different formats
If any information is required in a different format (braille, large print, alternative language etc) it can be provided on request to the school - please contact us on 0161 231 2590.
Grange School is working towards becoming fully compliant and is currently carrying out an audit that will inform an assessibility development plan to be published on this website.